Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Couldn't Resist

Since we'll have to be much more frugal with only one of us working, we figured we would be spending a lot more quality, cheap time at our new house.  So, when we picked our new house, one of the real reasons we picked it is because of the outdoor living space.  No, actually more clearly in my head I remember us walking through it and Donnie saying, "We have to have this house," with wide-eyes when our realtor couldn't hear us.

Outside


Here is it with the previous owner's furniture in March and lots of dead plants around which we have been pruning,



For the most part our new outside living space will be pretty neutral, tans, black iron pool furniture with tan cushions, and a little sunbrella green.  Somewhat of tiki tones minus the tacky tiki things. 

Except one.  We couldn't resist, and it's soooo tacky.  Gotta love ebay.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, your house looks amazing! and that outdoor space- oh yeah! jackson is one lucky little boy...

Jennifer said...

Love it!

Rachel said...

I love your house! I wish we had a pool like that but it seems like it looks like a lot of work!

Unknown said...

Jealous isn't a strong enough word! What a way to spend the summer! And I love your tacky Survivor sign!

Amber said...

I agree, what a great place to spend the summer! You are so lucky to have all that right in your backyard. Can't wait to see the finished product!