Sunday, October 3, 2010

Photog Friend

Saturday, it was so nice to meet up and talk with Aimee of White Daisy Photography!  Aimee and I have 'known' each other online for a while, and have turned out to have a ton of similarities, growing up in the East Bay, going to Chico State, and of course interested in photography.  Aimee is a wonderful professional photographer specializing in weddings and her photos are gorgeous!

We met up at Upper Bidwell.  These are the first few shots of Jackson before he got a little too comfortable with the water.

Together copy

JLake2 copy

JLake3

Aimee and I also got to enjoy 5th Street Steakhouse and chat away about our babies and photography.  It was so great to meet in real life and have someone who understands some of the things I'm talking about!  And so nice of her to tell me tips and things she's learned.


Also, like my new logo!?!  Of course made by my wonderfully talented friend Cheryl of Studio Lovejoy.  Thank you Cheryl!  I'm not going into biz anytime soon, but wanted to be able to start marking my photos to deter away internet stealing of them.  :(

Logo

I think it fits me to a T and could not be more happy with it!

3 comments:

AJ said...

Noticed the logo in the first picture before I even got to the bottom of your post and was going to comment on how much I really like it! It is very chic and pretty... love it! Love the lighting in these pictures too. Did you get your new camera yet?

The Fredy Family said...

Kristen!! It was great to meet you too!!! Wasn't it just amazing there!! So glad the storm brought in those clouds!! Can't wait to meet up again!

Jennifer said...

I love your logo and the pictures of JT :) How fun to meet Aimee!!