You are almost to the point of walking. You can briefly stand unassisted. We think you have the ability to walk before your big birthday, but you're so mellow that you'll probably wait a while. You're so quick to get up and down to crawling, so why would you worry about staying up to walk.
This month you really started to enjoy swimming class. You kick and don't ever mind a bit being brought under the water. You're a dream at swimming class. When all the other kids are crying afterwards while getting changed, you just lay there and give them quizzical looks.
Last month you started (with a little force) sleeping through the night. You sleep 7pm to 6:30am without waking. It's heavenly.
This year has flown by, and we're gearing up for your big birthday next month. I'm finally catching up and taking all of the pictures that your sweetness deserves on the real camera and not just iphone pics. I was a big slacker and didn't finish your year of monthly chair pictures. It was totally my fault because I started them by moving a big rocker out of the way each month for a perfectly lighted area. Which turned into such a hassle because the rocker weighs a ton, but I didn't want to move your monthly spot. I should have just taken them anyways somewhere else. Oh well, you're a boy and I'm sure you won't be as disappointed as I am. I have tried to make up for it by taking plenty of nice pictures to document your first year.
I'm waiting to do a proper one year post on your birthday, but couldn't resist just this one,
1 comment:
happy eleven months to you, colby! this is my favorite picture of the lad yet- that light, those flowers, and mostly - that darling face! (and outfit :)
Post a Comment