

Having to wake Colby up for swimming lessons = the worst! He's usually a 30 min napper, so this is few and far between.

Colby is loving swim lessons. I think he started when he was 6 months? So he actually started before Jackson did at 8 months. He's pretty mellow most of the time but especially during swimming. Almost to the point where you're like, come on Colby, do something! But, you can bring him under the water and he doesn't care. He's definitely the quietest kid in class. He's one of the few who wears his goggles throughout class without even trying to take them off. He loves standing on the lilypad most and playing with the other boys. (Happens to be an all boy class.) It will be fun this summer for him to have a bit more time on the lilypad in our pool.




It snowed at Donnie's new work his first week! This is what it looked like on his drive home. He brought Jackson a cooler full of snow, which he loved.
2 comments:
I love all the sleeping pictures! Jackson likes to sleep in his chair, doesn't he? That is too much!
Colby look so cute/funny in his goggles! LOVE it!
I love the pictures of the sleeping babies! I have a few of those myself, and they are the sweetest photos.
And oh, I WISH it would snow here!
Post a Comment