
We got to see my friend Cheryl on the way home while Donnie took the boys to the park.

Sunday we were up bright and early for Easter. So nice, casual, and relaxing. We were visited by Susan, Tyler, Kailey, and the Colgans & girls. Usual stratta, mimosas, and way too much candy. Jackson was thrilled to have the kids to play with all day.
The dreaded annual Easter photo. I guess they still cry even when you don't dress them in fuddy-duddy clothes.



Colby and I were a little under the weather, but he was a trooper.


Sunday night was nice enough to eat dinner on the patio. Monday we were able to get a bunch of compost for our new vegetable boxes and also walk to the Plant Barn. Donnie was able to do a bunch of errands before going to his first day at his new job in Susanville!
1 comment:
Great pictures. I hope you guys had a wonderful Easter !
xoxo
Post a Comment