Sunday, April 29, 2012

Insta-bulous

Untitled

"Shh, there's a wizard on the window!"

'Shh, there's a wizard on the window.'

Who then fell on the ground as Jackson was trying to get him off of the window.  Poor guy was probably stunned enough from the fall to be able to be put into the bug cage so easily.

not anymore.

"French Kids Eat Everything" pretty good, although strict.  If only I had the ability to read in the car without feeling woozy, then maybe I would finally be able to get into Hunger Games on our car ride this week.

whooping it up on a tue night.

Untitled

Wooden lunch, complete with garnish for me :)

jackson made me lunch :)

Colby catching a snooze at Farmer's Market.  We switched him to the front so I could hold his wobbly  sleepy head.

colby catching a snooze during market.

Colby's first popsicle of the summer.  The boys promptly started to play swords with their popsicles after I took the picture.  Boys and their swords.

signs of summer, popsicles, mosquito bites, and dirt.

Jackson during Colby's birthday pictures.  Who then got a blister in his sockless Vans and cried like he was the one turning one.

if only i had the time tonight to upload.

Don't leave the pantry door open anymore.  And note to self, never leave quinoa on the bottom shelves.  And if you have any decent recipes for the stuff, please send them my way.  We have yet to find a quinoa recipe we're thrilled to eat.

quinoa all over the floor. pantry rearranging in order. #kitchendisaster

Colby needed a bang cut before swimming lessons (he's already had a back baby mullet cut) so his hair wouldn't be in his eyes.  Is this flashbacks to Jackson's Dumb & Dumber again or what?!?!  Kidding, Colby's isn't nearly as short or bad, and at least I didn't pay $5 for it!

baby bang haircut.

No comments: