Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I don't know, I think we were all less than thrilled to go to the pumpkin patch this year.  We pretty much picked our pumpkins and left!  You would think cutting your own pumpkins from the vine would be exciting, but we all were in a not wanting to get dirty kind of mood.



Tractor


Tractor2


Patch


Sign2


I think Tres dinner afterwards was everyone's favorite part!

5 comments:

Sadie said...

great shots! He's such a handsome little man!

The Caldwell's said...

What's up with not wanting to go to the pumpkin patch????

The Fredy Family said...

Love the Chico State shirt!!! I am so buying two of those!!

Kristen said...

Aimee, I forgot to say the Chico State shirt was mine when I was a kid. Only I wore it when I was 4-5! It's old, but I'm glad we saved it!

Jennifer said...

Loved the shirt! And is it just me or is Jackson thinning out and getting really tall? He looks really adorable in all of these.