I just wasn't feeling the pre-packaged costumes this year. This is probably the last year that Jackson doesn't quite know what's going on and loves his costume no matter what.
He'll be collecting his candy in the 6 pack box. He is ready to say, "Trick or Treat."
What a fantastic costume! And your son is adorable (have I mentioned that before?) I say that honestly and in a non-creepy-that-a-stranger-keeps-saying-my-son-is-cute kindof way.
5 comments:
OMG!!! I LOVE his costume and the photos are adorable! I LOVE 3 & 5. What a cutie!
What a fantastic costume! And your son is adorable (have I mentioned that before?) I say that honestly and in a non-creepy-that-a-stranger-keeps-saying-my-son-is-cute kindof way.
That really turned out great. I love how seriously dedicated he is to Dr Pepper :)
Oh my goodness, what a CUTE idea! This is one of my favorites of all time! Great pics too by the way!
Great photos Kris! Colors are perfect.
Post a Comment