Monday, March 15, 2010

Mustard Festival

We are enjoying everything we can while we're still in town and are pretty much booked up until the summer! This weekend we went to the Mustard Festival. Donnie and I went on Saturday and had way too much fun. Once again they had one ticket/one taste, perfect. We purchase our tickets the week before at Raleys and get $5 off and 5 free tasting tickets!

Sunday Mark, Maureen, Susan, and Janet went. Jackson and I joined them in the afternoon for the concert. He loved it and walking around saying, "Hi, bye," to everyone.

And, we now have a collection of 5 Govino Glasses. They are glasses I wanted to try for our pool. They say Mustard Festival on them, even more perfect! I am glad I didn't end up buying them though, because I don't think they'll make it through the summer.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the glasses! Can't wait to use them.