Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's continued...

We had a great St. Patrick's Day. Although we didn't have any corned beef or potatoes, I did make a little file of my favorite recipes for next year. We just enjoyed our non-dyed Coronas on a beautiful day in the backyard.

Jackson didn't quite fit into his Cal Poly shirt (sorry Blair!), so he'll be sure to show it off next year. That is a promise!
Backyard

With one of his favorite trucks. No, I guess they're all his favorite.
J Truck

St. Patricks Cupcakes
I did end up making the St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Cupcakes. They turned out too cute.
St. Patrick's Cupcakes

And Jackson even got to enjoy a cupcake!
J Cupcake
Although, he took one bite out of the top and then decided to finish all of his teriyaki tofu first. He did eat it his cupcake, but I was stunned he liked his tofu better, haha!

2 comments:

Blair said...

Those are some awesome cupcakes! Tie Dye! Too bad the shirt was too big, but can't wait to see him wearing it when he is big enough!

Jennifer said...

How did you make the cupcakes? So cute!