I got my official notice of my pink slip yesterday. Is it wrong to be excited?
Looking back at last years pink slip, I was so disappointed. This year, I'm just happy we were able to be prepared for it. Only 57 more days of school and I couldn't be more excited! It also feels good to hopefully be giving my spot (if I am to get hired back by the next schoolyear) to someone who's feeling the same as I was last year.
Onto moving news, we have none. We've put in an offer, had our offer accepted, everything is running smoothly, now we're just waiting for the bank. And waiting some more. My spring break is in two weeks, so fingers crossed it closes before then. It would be nice to have the whole week to move in and hopefully some pictures to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment