Monday, March 29, 2010

Quick Recap

Saturday Night~ St.Helena Firefighter's Lobster Feed. Amazing, as usual. Definitely something we will make the drive for every single year. Afterwards, Anna's Cantina, which is always fun, despite the incredibly rude bartender.

Sunday~ Fairyland with Donnie and Jackson. Can you imagine Donnie's excitement when I asked him if we could go to Fairyland?! Haha. It was smaller then I remembered, but Jackson LOVED it. You buy a little key to turn in these boxes all over the park that play nursery rhymes. All of the nursery rhymes and stories are in person, in his size. The Old Mother Hubbard Shoe, Alice in Wonderland maze, Peter Pan ship, and tons more that he could run around and scream in. He was in Jackson heaven.

We were thinking of going to the zoo, but have all off week to, and Fairyland is only open on the weekends. So, if we do go to the zoo this week, I think we may have to buy one of those Monkey Backpacks (aka, Kid-Leashes) first. Yup, I have to admit that I was one who judged people who used them. Of course that was before I had a kid. Like Jackson. Who isn't one to lay back and watch the world in his stroller. He wants to be in it, running around, and discovering everything. And we/I am too lazy/don't always want to look like a lunatic running after him because I want him to be safe. Nothing wrong with that right?

No comments: