I haven't done one of these in a while and I need to start again!
1. I'm thankful that Spring Break is next week. And after Spring Break, I only have 10 weeks of school before becoming a SAHM (stay at home mom, a term I can't wait to use)!! Yeay! And Donnie has vacation next week too.
2. I'm thankful that Donnie hasn't gone too crazy with our escrow taking 2 MONTHS. Ugh. Hopefully, hopefully, we'll close this coming week and be able to use some our vacation time to go up to Chico and unpack our Pod.
3. I'm thankful Jackson's really starting to show his little character. He's a little laughing comedian lately and it's just hilarious. And he'll say hi to strangers and try to make them laugh, so cute.
4. I'm thankful for Blair driving with a car full of furniture from Cal Poly to home. Thank you! And thank you for Potterybarn discounts!!
No comments:
Post a Comment