This is what our new pool looked like last week when our escrow finally closed. Isn't it beautiful? ;)
It didn't look this bad way back when we put in our offer, but since it's been warming up, the algae has started to grow!
Since we're not quite living there yet, we had to get a pool guy so the pool didn't get so bad that it ends up costing us more to fix broken pumps or something of that sort. He called on Monday and said the pool looks as good as new! We cannot wait to see that. I have trouble believing it right now, but he seemed very excited and proud.
The pool does have the most potential. Poor previous owner came into some bad luck, he's told us he never planned to move from this house. And I seriously think had he tried to sell the house with no furniture and in the middle of the summer with a clean pool, he would have gotten a lot more for it. He's a cement guy and went crazy when he built his home!
***Whoops! When I linked my blog in the Blog Hop, I hadn't read that it was for a home tour, we're moving and only have empty room pictures!***


5 comments:
How awesome will that pool be for hit Chico summers!?!?!? So wonderful!!
So when is the house warming party so we can break the pool and awesome slide in? Gorgeous!
it's ok! your water feature is tempting enough to have us come back when you're finished!!!
That looks amazing!!! My Patrick is a little fish and I envy the pool! Makes no sense to have one in Illinois to be used for like 2-3 months the whole year...love California!
Lucky lucky Californians!
Thanks for stopping by my blog- great to hear from others in the fire service!
Post a Comment