Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Picture Hold.

I'm on picture hold again until Thursday. We had a FABULOUS Easter! Despite the cold and rain, the kids were still able to look for eggs and we all still had fun. Mimosas, sratta, and way too much candy. I only wish I'd gotten pictures of the jump-roping.

Today, back at work. Donnie's off and loading up the trailer to take to Chico. Because our house closed?! Nope. I just got word it would close tomorrow. But, our Pod is being delivered at 7am tomorrow morning and we have to unpack it as quick as we can. Another thing I will post more on later. AFTER we've unpacked and unloaded our furniture, I will tell all about Pods, but not until I get our furniture, if you get what I'm saying. I have a mouth full about Pods, but let's just get our furniture into the new house safe before that happens. :) Fingers and toes crossed.

Scratch that, it's being delivered at 3am. This should be fun. Can you hear the sarcasm seeping through?

No comments: