We didn't know about them while buying the house in cold months. Now that it's warmer, they're out and about. I think I screamed 5 times in one day last week when they jumped into the pond as you walk by. They have this horrible scream/croak too.
Can you see him?

I told Donnie to go up behind him and try to scare him so I could get an action jumping shot. Here is what I got when the frog screamed as he jumped, and of course I was the one who got scared!

Not sure what's going to happen to them when we drain the pond. The old owner said he bought them because they eat all the bugs. I'm not sure what's worse, huge, ugly frogs, or bugs. And he said they went in the pool. No way are we swimming with frogs.
2 comments:
Hi there! I found your blog through Two In-Two Out. I am a firefighter's wife too and although we don't have kids yet, your blog is so cool! I can't wait to read more!
Your new house is full of all kinds of surprises! lol
Post a Comment