Saturday, April 3, 2010

Traintown

Hmm, not sure what to think of Traintown. We went today because Jackson is obsessed with his trains. I bought 2 huge boxes of Thomas the Trains on craigslist for $70. Deal of the century. Those things sell for $10 a train and the set pieces are ridiculous. I'll post later on those. But anyways, Jackson knows his "twains" and "Choo choo!" So, we thought Traintown would be great.

Jackson flipped. He cried his little eyes out, saying and signing, "Done!" before the train even started.
DSC_0117
DSC_0123

Once it started, he was fine.
DSC_0127

After 8 min on the train, they stop at this mini-town where you have around 5 min to walk around.
Jackson in the schoolhouse,
DSC_0130

Not wanting to sit on anything,
DSC_0132
DSC_0133

And then they make you get back on the train back to go back to the front of the park. They don't let you hang at the mini-town and walk around for awhile longer. There are a few rides up at the front of the park, but Jackson's too small/short.

They do have a real train that just sits there that you can walk through. Jackson looking out the window of one of those,
DSC_0149
DSC_0150

So, $10 for a 20 min train ride?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww..still cute pics, though!!! It's the age, I think- they know what they like, what they don't know and it's their way or the highway!!!!

What a big boy he is! I wonder how tall he is...like 34 inches????