Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ice Cream Truck

Saturday we heard the Ice Cream Truck around 11:30am.  I thought we would ignore it since Donnie wasn't home and I wanted him to be there for some pictures.  That is, I thought we would ignore it until Jackson started yelling, "I cream, I cream," and pointing and running towards the front of the house when he heard it.  How he knew was the music meant, I don't know.  So we figured what the heck.

Of course he didn't know using his other hand to hold the money would make for a better picture,
IceCreamMoney

IceCream

Pop
ICMouth

ICPop



His first ice cream from the ice cream truck, a Dino Sour Sherbet Push Pop.  It really was that orange.  I have no idea if it's going to come out of his shirt or not.

1 comment:

The Caldwell's said...

Too Cute!!! I wish we could have been there for that. Oh well next time we come up.