Thursday, August 26, 2010

Peaches

Tuesday, Blair, Jackson, and I decided to check out the Peach Harvest at the University Farm.  It was actually a great time!  Jackson loved picking peaches.  There were tons hanging low enough for him to pick.  He even got his picture taken for the paper.  We'll keep a look out for that.



1Peach




ReachPeach


EatPeach


PeachEye

$1 a pound, nice.  So far we've made peach cobbler and enough peach salsa to even freeze a few batches.  Peach muffins are in store for the morning. 

4 comments:

hg said...

Have I ever told you how adorable he is? (ugh, ya, like every post....) he makes my ovaries *sigh*

Andrew, Jessica & Noah said...

Those look absolutely delicious!!!

Lovejoy Family said...

Great photos Kris! Love how vibrant the peaches and JT's shirt turned out.

Kara said...

I absolutely love your photos! I am just starting out as a photographer, and so enjoy looking at others pictures. I am also an FF wife and just became a follower of your blog. Great job!