Friday, August 6, 2010

First Bike Ride

We've had this hitch for what seemed like forever but had yet to set it up.  But today, Donnie (and somewhat myself) got the garage organized.  He put stuff in the attic and now we finally have some room for it to sit in the garage!

Jackson was so excited and crawling all inside of it, waiting for it to be finished.  Finally once he was in, all he had was this catatonic stare, he was so enthralled.
Bike-Stare

Waving bye!

Bike-Wave-3

Donnie and Jackson took the first ride.  I thought I would get a little time to myself.  After a little while, they came knocking on the front door asking if I would ride since they were going to go a little longer.  Jackson said he wasn't going to get out!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I think these little trailers look so fun...I remember riding in one behind my dad's bike. I thought it was the coolest thing EVER. Seems that your little one agrees :)