Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WPPI

WPPI is coming to Sacramento!  That's so close!  I have never been to a WPPI, little Jackson was too young last year for me to leave him.  I think I would be in awe the whole time.  It would be so amazing to go, learn a ton, and put it straight to use on my photography.

Not only that, but one of my favorite vendors, Pixel 2 Canvas is giving away tickets to the WPPI road trip! If you have been to our new house already, Pixel 2 Canvas did the fabulous canvas of Jackson in our dining room (the picture in our blog header).  The quality is amazing and the red against our red dining room wall look awesome.

Fingers crossed!  Thankfully I have nothing on my calendar next week :)

3 comments:

Andrew, Jessica & Noah said...

What a great opportunity! Hope you win the tix!

Me said...

So.... did we win? Would be nice to know since it starts in a few hours, right?!

Caryn
www.eikonphotography.com

CanvasRox said...

YOU WON! Get over there! It's a FANTASTIC show - tell Jeff Jochum that I sent ya!